"hero" (UNCLASSIFIED)

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jul 25 18:51:45 UTC 2012

Well, if we're gonna dwell on the subject...

A Real American[TM] would have taken him down by having the exact same
arsenal on him at all times while exercising his Second Amendment
Rights[TM]. It doesn't matter if he doubled the body count in the
process--the important thing is that he would have been a Real American
Hero. Clearly the purported victims were complicit in their own demise
by not being vigilant and prepared enough to repel any aggression of
this kind (h/t Russell Pearce) because they are spineless godless
liberals who don't pray enough (h/t Louis Gohmert). If they can't handle
little threats like this, they should contract the NRA to provide them
with armed guards at all times, and demand that the guv'mint provide a
tax credit for this purpose. Did anyone run a check if any of the
arsenal came from Fast & Furious?

     VS-)