reversal? "supported by"

Dan Goncharoff thegonch at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jul 27 16:08:52 UTC 2012

This message would make sense in the context of opening a link in an e-mail
being read in Yahoo! Mail.

If the error occurs when opening Yahoo! Mail in a browser, I agree with
your reading.

A quick scan of Yahoo! Mail help pages confirmed your reading. Yahoo! Mail
thinks it supports browsers. We think browsers support Yahoo! Mail.

DanG