Veep

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jun 12 18:33:47 UTC 2012

Hot off the screen:

"We just have to tweak the tear nipple." [Knob; dial.]

"My pahpaw always used to say, 'It's always darkest before the storm.'"
[Grandfather; not in OED.]

"Apologies, ma'am: F'd in the B-hole across all networks." [I.e., the
A-hole.]

"The Midas touch from Jenny Shitfinger." [Loathsome person; see
Urbandictionary.com - or better not.]

"This kind  of backseat, fingerfucking insider bullshit." [Unacknowledged,
manipulative insider bullshit.]

"She seems nice." ["She" used derisively for a man (with gratuitous and
contemptuous imputation of homosexuality).]

"The weather's completely schizophrenic." [Inconsistent; unpredictable.]

"She's about as welcome as a turd in a hot tub." ["In a punch-bowl" is the
version I know.]

"She's kind of toxic at the box office."  [Harmfully off-putting.]

"[If a Congressional investigating committee believes you're lying or
culpable while testifying] you'll get what we call 'corpse-fucking.'"
"Corpse-fucking?!" "Where they take your mortal remains and have as much
fun with it [sic] as they can."

"She can charm all the mouth-breathers." [Gaping idiots.]

>From an earlier episode:

"A total potal meltdown." [A rage by POTUS.]

JL