eargasm

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Sat Jun 16 15:22:38 UTC 2012

On Jun 16, 2012, at 3:47 AM, Victor Steinbok wrote:

> "Aurgasm" would have been so much more subtle...
>
>    VS-)

But not innovative:

http://aurgasm.us/2007/10/aurgasm-named-one-of-pc-magazines-top-100-favorite-blogs/

Nice example of homonymy to use in class…or maybe not.

There's also "oralgasm".  First three urbandic glosses:

'To uncontrollably make orgasmic noises while eating food that is extremely good.'
'When one's mouth waters uncontrollably due to the introduction of food that smells or tastes exeptional.''
The feeling of eating something so decicious its said to be like "an orgasm in your mouth."'

To be sure, there are other glosses that do not reference eating…er, food.

LH