"Automatize"

Thu Jun 21 02:27:09 UTC 2012

I love this feature. Sometimes, particularly on obscure scientific terms, it'll ask me if I meant something else that actually gets less hits, but a great deal of the time, Google's suggestions help me hone in on the expression I'm looking for.

Google isn't ignoring anything widespread at all and in fact gives a definition for automatize on top of the hits.

Benjamin Barrett
Seattle, WA