"Shaven"

W Brewer brewerwa at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jun 26 04:28:52 UTC 2012

I tweet ~ you twit ~ she twats

George Thompson hath ywritten: <<< a society for the defense of strong

verbs... the verb <I tweet> should have for its past tense <I twat>.>>>

WB: Society for the Protection & Propagation of Endangered Paradigms, Verb
Fortition ad hoc Subcommittee. <<When in trouble, when in doubt, shout a
strong verb, scream ablaut!>> First principles: (1) provide strong
sanctuary for weak French defectors: proven (inducing move ~ moven); arrive
~ arrove ~ arriven (cf. dive ~ dove ~ diven); (2) send advocates of
_hanged_ to the gallows; usw.