TechHive

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Jun 30 20:35:19 UTC 2012

I've been noticing "amount" as the TV substitute of choice for "number" for
a good amount of years now.  "Number" is still used, of course, but the
Inglish crowd vastly prefers "amount," and has done so for, I'd say, at
least a decade.

JL