"tactical" vs "strategic"

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Fri Mar 2 01:49:04 UTC 2012

On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 8:30 PM, James A. Landau
<JJJRLandau at netscape.com> <JJJRLandau at netscape.com> wrote:
> I still think anyone who can't distinguish between "tactical" and "strategic" has no business being a war correspondent.

I agree. Even if Arabic fails to distinguish the two - not likely;
this isn't a trivial, gnome-sane distinction that a martial people
wouldn't bother to make; but, youneverknow - anyone writing in English
ought to distinguish them, regardless.

--
-Wilson
-----