End the word (was: a word from "Huck Finn")

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Mar 3 13:23:20 UTC 2012

When I was in 7th grade in NYC (1959-1960) _spaz_ (n.) and _spastic_ (n. &
adj.) were the dismissive male insults of choice, with_fag_ and _faggot_
tied for fourth.

I hadn't heard any of them before. But I hadn't heard "motherfucker" before
either, which was also up there in popularity.

JL