Beware the fury of the Legions (attributed to Marcus Flavius) (1961 English 1960 French)

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Mar 3 17:21:40 UTC 2012

_The Centurions_ is a novel about the Algerian War.  The Wikipedia article
is apparently informative:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Centurions_(novel)

JL