empty messages

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Sun Mar 4 04:38:54 UTC 2012

Multiple Yahoo accounts have been sending out spam messages--and that's
just the people I know. It seems there has been a massive security
breach at Yahoo Mail. AOL is not related, but it might have had a
similar issue. The difference, though, is that the Yahoo messages
contain nothing but spam links. That's not what we have here. Have you
considered just changing the password?

     VS-)