cloze your eyes and I'll: a) kiss you b) go away c) none of above

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Mar 6 16:53:09 UTC 2012

New to me.Picking the right answer is a cloze call from thefreedictionary.comcloze

 (klz)
  adj.
Based on or being a test of reading comprehension in which
the test taker is asked to supply words that have been systematically deleted
from a text. Below from about.comhttp://esl.about.com/b/2012/02/28/getting-ready-for-exams-vocabulary-cloze-exercises.htm?nl=1 Vocabulary cloze exercises (fill in the gap) are common on almost any exam. Here's a typical question:The most _____ solution to the situation is ...interestsustainablesuccessoptimize

Tom Zurinskas, Conn 20 yrs, Tenn 3, NJ 33, now Fl 9.
See how English spelling links to sounds at http://justpaste.it/ayk