The Slants

Ronald Butters ronbutters at AOL.COM
Fri Mar 9 15:42:20 UTC 2012

This one is actually NOT pejorative (the Ghurka warrior is viewed positively):

Holmes Alexander .Gurkha Pros Ideal For Vietnam.‎
Rome News-Tribune - Oct 9, 1967
He is the compact, slant-eyed, sturdy Gurkha from thus indepsndent, anti- communist nation ... They would make the Viet Cong rue the day they turned Red. ...