blogress

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Sat Mar 10 16:09:59 UTC 2012

But isn't it just the -er suffix -- "forming derivative ns. with the
general sense 'a man who has to do with (the thing denoted by the
primary n.)'" -- that one is concerned with?
      actor -- actress
      blogger --  blogress
      troller [not "troll"] -- trolless
      monster -- monstrous

Therefore I'm not concerned about "alien".

In passing, "blogress" has an added appeal for me -- a hint of anti-progress.

Joel