I Love Little Pussy

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Sun Mar 11 19:46:02 UTC 2012

... as is Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill! (1965) where I watched it not
six months ago.

There's also the absolutely awful Pussycat, Pussycat, I Love You (1970)
and the silly Josie and the Pussycats (2001) which is usually played on
regular cable channels, such as TBS, not the "classic" ones. A number of
French, German and Japanese films were also translated with "Pussycat"
in the title, but that's secondary.

And don't forget cartoons, particularly Pizzicato Pussycat.

As for straight "pussy" puns, aside from Are You Being Served ("It
appears Mrs. Slocum has lost her pussy"), there is also the skit in one
of the Austin Powers movies (perhaps even more than one)--which is a
direct riff on Bond (and not just Pussy Galore--"Right idea, wrong
pussy, Mr. Bond.").

     VS-)