Makes my teeth itch.

Ronald Butters ronbutters at AOL.COM
Mon Mar 19 16:44:24 UTC 2012

What is interesting about writing "your" for "you're"? This is a common mistake, one that is frequently commented on even in elementary textbooks. Why should we be interested in hearing that some random guy finds this irritating? I find it a lot more irritating to open an  e-mail and find a short list of mistakes that everyone already knows about and/or that have no further point to make other than that of their bare existence?

I grant you that "throw" for "throe" is probably some kind of eggcorn. I would predict that it has long-ago been listed in the index. So why mention it again?

And we do have "accorns"--471,000 raw google hits. Some of these may be slips of the pen, and some are semi-puns.