Computer Mice or Mouses?

Larry Sheldon LarrySheldon at COX.NET
Wed Mar 21 19:54:34 UTC 2012

On 3/21/2012 2:41 PM, Victor Steinbok wrote:

> back then. The 1984 claim made no sense whatsoever, but many thanks to
> Garson for finding the actual citations that prove it.

There is reason to believe that many people, including many
"authorities", believe that if it didn't happen to/in/by IBM, it didn't
happen.

Which is sad.  When I first developed an interest in such things, the
generic term for "computer" in the popular lexicon was "univac".

--
Requiescas in pace o email           Two identifying characteristics
                                         of System Administrators: