Announcing digital edition of D.C. Evening Star, 1852-1922 (UNCLASSIFIED)

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Mar 22 17:51:06 UTC 2012

Funny, the one subscription that I would really like to have is the
academic Lexis or Westlaw (doesn't really matter which). Two other
similar services (Louislaw and Kluiwer Legal) are too restricted to be
useful.

Perhaps those affiliated with universities with law schools can harass
their campus reps into giving them one. The rest of us will just have to
feel left out.

     VS-)