Congressmen

Dan Goncharoff thegonch at GMAIL.COM
Sat Mar 24 15:05:13 UTC 2012

Isn't "The Congress of France" the phrase used in English to represent the
combined houses of the French parliament when it is convened for non-voting
purposes? For example, when the President of France gives his "State of the
Republic" address?

It seems to me "congressmen" is an appropriate term for members of either
the National Assembly or the Senate.

DanG