Computer Mice or Mouses?

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Sat Mar 24 17:45:51 UTC 2012

At 3/24/2012 01:17 PM, W Brewer wrote:
>  Joel S. Berson wrote RE: <<<Computer Mice or Mouses?
><<<I hear the lumberjack, banding together with a chorus of Canadian
>Mounted Police, singing "I cut down trees, I skip and jump, I like to
>press my mousies, I put on women's clothing, and hang around with
>Mounties.">>>
>WB:  I must protest in the strongest terms. Only 73% of Mounties are
>transvestites.

I sincerely regret to inform W Brewer that probably none of the
Mounties in the chorus for the lumberjack song are transvestites.  As
the soloist -- the lumberjack -- progresses away from manliness, the
Mounties repeating the refrain become puzzled, then distressed, and
finally walk off the stage.

Joel