egghorns

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Mon Mar 26 23:23:21 UTC 2012

On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 4:21 PM, Ronald Butters <ronbutters at aol.com> wrote:
> So does this make dishwasher blonde and dishwater blonde egg horns?

FWIW, "dishwater" and "ditchwater" get about the same number of hits,
each getting about many more than "dishwasher," like approx. 65K each
vs. 1.2K.

IME, there's only "dishwater." So, for me, ditch- and -washer are the eggcorns.

Of course, my experience in this area is somewhat limited, unsurprisingly.

--
-Wilson
-----