new Google Books glitch

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Wed Mar 28 11:40:25 UTC 2012

I have the impression I'm seeing more false positives than earlier,
but I don't have solid evidence.

But that's with (Advanced) Search.  I've not seen anything like Jon's
Search Within a Book "glitch" ("phosphorus").  Except, of course,
when a Google "volume" contains several different books.  (Not the
case for the Melville, unless something is buried within it!)