"Collateral damage" > "collateral"

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Mar 31 23:57:59 UTC 2012

There's some new commercial,  which says, essentially, that if you were a
superspy, you could discover all kinds of secrets "with no collateral
damage."

It seems to imply "no detectable consequences."  But who knows?

Especially since it's an ad for a bank.

JL