On "Tanked,"

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Thu May 3 00:33:54 UTC 2012

a prime-time Animal Planet program, a woman laughingly says,

"Leave it to *my* brother to _fart_ and depart!"

Farting is a kind of hobby for Peter Griffin, The Family Guy of
animated-cartoon fame, but this is the ftrst time that I've *noticed*
anyone saying "fart" for real. Until I read that thread the other day,
I didn't know that it was of interest, if someone said "fart" on the
tube.
--
-Wilson
-----