more fono-folly (UNCLASSIFIED)

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Thu May 3 16:46:46 UTC 2012

To add to my suspicion about "Guard, fire!"  this from Wikipedia:

"Ronald Snyder<http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Ronald_Snyder&action=edit&redlink=1>
 who commanded a National Guard unit at Kent State not involved in
shootings said "You would never see anything in training that would say
'Guard, do this.' It would be like saying, 'Army, do this.' It doesn't make
sense. "

JL