Jungle gyms

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Thu May 3 22:51:38 UTC 2012

In NYC, 1955, the more elaborate structure could be called either "jungle
gym" or "monkey bars."

I never thought of it before, but I believe I can confirm that the simpler
structure was called "monkey bars" only.

I haven't heard "jungle gym" in decades.

Or "Jungle Jim": http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jungle_Jim

JL