public

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Wed May 9 16:55:52 UTC 2012

Another scandal in South Carolina, but, more importantly, a cluster of
"public" appearances.

http://goo.gl/yKx6O
> "How can you come up here and act like you're acting in public?"
> Knotts asked Congressman Joe Wilson's wife, Roxanne Wilson, who was
> visibly angry and shouting at Knotts over his decision to kill the bill.
> "I am a public," Wilson said.
> "You are a congressman's wife," Knotts said to Wilson before walking
> off to his office.
> "I don't care," Wilson replied. "You know it's wrong, you are
> self-serving,"

The first line seems unusual. The Wilson rebuttal--less so, but still
strained.

Video on the page, in case you want to check the station's transcript.
Wilson actually repeats her line twice.

     VS-)