Famous quote of tomorrow?

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sat May 12 02:34:40 UTC 2012

The speaker was writer-director Bobcat Goldthwait, quoting from his film,
_God Bless America_.

The precise quote is, "A shocking comment has more weight than the truth."

Actually, Wilson's version is better, because "assertion" is more nearly
parallel to "truth."

JL