Young adult books are full of swearing, BYU study says: And characters who curse are more successful, better looking | New York Daily News

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Tue May 22 01:02:52 UTC 2012

The Post is owned by News Corp. and is perhaps even further to the right
than Fox News. NYDN has been left-leaning for well over a decade now. In
addition to their political allegiances, they are also bloviating
tabloids of the worst sort, but that's another story entirely.

     VS-)