She 'Keyser Soze'd' me - spoiler warning

Sat Nov 3 22:20:55 UTC 2012

Here is a somewhat specialized but entertaining vocabulary item seen in a tweet.

Spoiler warning for the film "The Usual Suspects":

[Begin tweet]
Peter Sohn @PEETSOWN
My 2 1/2 yr old daughter just told me a riveting story and now I
realized she used the pictures in the room. She "Keyser Soze'd" me.
    29 Retweets
    16 Favorites
4:44 PM - 3 Nov 12
[End tweet]
Garson

The Wikipedia entry for "The Usual Suspects uses the spelling Keyser
Soze with an umlaut over the o. Jonathan Lighter sent a message to the
list on June 2, 2011 about the "Keyser Soeze syndrome" that is
somewhat similar.  Dan Goncharoff sent a message about the "Keyser
Soeze syndrome" which concerns twist endings for films

Garson