"one-to-six"

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Sat Nov 3 22:30:48 UTC 2012

On Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 9:46 AM, Joel S. Berson <Berson at att.net> wrote:
> the Korean automakers must _retrofit the window stickers_ on the cars

Oh. My. GOD!!! That will show them!  The business of America is
business! We will NOT allow Americans to be screwed by foreigners!

You know, it's really depressing that consumer-protection laws have
been weakened to the extent that even *foreign* corporations are given
carte blanche to rip off American consumers.

This isn't even good for domestic auto-makers, when their foreign
competitors can get caught lying to the American consumer with
impunity.

OTOH, if some undeserving minority blocks us from taking our rightful
place as a third-generation legacy-admission to the University of
Texas and, like Y.A. Tittle, whose rightful place at the University of
Texas was taken by Bobby Layne, we have to go to Louisiana State,
instead, then we're mad as hell and we're not going to take it!

We have our priorities straight.

--
-Wilson
-----