An animated-cartoon hillbilly is getting ready to "pah-TAY!"

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Mon Nov 5 18:33:36 UTC 2012

Grinning in anticipatlon, he says to his image in the mirror:

"I'm gon' git sideways! I'm gon' _come undone_!"

Another random example:

Driven - Page 395
books.google.com
Toni Picht - 2005 - 568 pages - Preview
And I can feel it all just building up inside me, like I'm gonna _come
undone_, you know?

If it wasn't for the old song from the in-the-loose-sense '60's,
"She's _Come Undone_," I'd otherwise never have heard this expression,
before. {I'm *assuming* that that phrase is the title. Youneverknow.)
Not that that's worth losing sleep over. But, it's always weird to
discover that something that I've always regarded as a hapax is, in
fact, common.

OTOH, _get sideways_ is also new to me. But, as was the sase with
_come undone_,  as long as it remains a hapax, it's not interesting
--
-Wilson
-----