Morning wood (UNCLASSIFIED)

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Nov 17 18:55:34 UTC 2012

HDAS files have a "stiff" from ca 1930, with a 1938 ex. saying that it was
becoming "obsolete" in favor of "hard-on." (OED:1980)

A "stiffer" appears in 1968 (OED: 1980), with "stiffie" (no OED) pop. by
Beavis & Butthead in 1992.

JL