"_No holes barred_, straight talk." [NT]

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Wed Nov 21 02:32:35 UTC 2012

On Nov 20, 2012, at 9:18 PM, Joel S. Berson wrote:

> Perhaps just a Fingerfehler?  E is close to D on my keyboard.
>
> Joel

I'm not sure.  I confess that until recently I thought it was "no holes barred", until I was disabused of this by incredulous relatives.  And I even used to watch wrestling on TV, so I have no excuse.

LH