Spoken during the Cleveland v. Dallas NFL game

Spanbock/Svoboda-Spanbock spanbocks at VERIZON.NET
Wed Nov 21 22:34:00 UTC 2012

The word 'aloose' has been banging around in my head since reading the post below, and I have suddenly realized where else I had heard it:

'Ridin' along in my calaboose
Still tryin' to get her belt aloose,
All the way home I held a grudge
For the safety belt that wouldn't budge...'

Not being from the South or Midlands, I had always thought Berry had added a syllable to make the song work.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all -

--
Kate Svoboda-Spanbock