UD: 1) _dick string_; 2)_snapping pussy_

Charles C Doyle cdoyle at UGA.EDU
Mon Nov 26 15:18:29 UTC 2012

As I recall my own youthful folk-group's use of the term, a "snapping pussy" could be a desirable attribute, suggesting either eagerness or "tightness."  Vaginae dentatae, on the other hand, are not so desirable.

As for tying one's penis to the leg, I'm reminded of the Texan who employed that expedient; but then every time he saw a pretty girl, his leg kicked up.

--Charlie

From: American Dialect Society [ADS-L at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] on behalf of paul johnson [paulzjoh at MTNHOME.COM]
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2012 9:12 AM

paul johnson
     My childhood memories claim that "snapping pussy" referred to a
woman with superlative muscle control.  A Queen of Kegel, so to speak,
A commodity to be sought not to be feared.
     This one is even more distant,  does anyone else remember the
story/concept of tieing your  dick to your leg so as not to be
embarassed with an erection at the wrong time at a dance, perhaps.