The unemployment data conspiracy

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Oct 6 13:34:51 UTC 2012

Romney's astonishing debate performace suggests he's now on heavy doses of
meth to counteract a crippling, clinical depression. (Did you catch his
excessive, unexplained blinking?)

It could be supplied to him free by Big Pharma, which has sunk millions
into his faltering campaign. He may require other "prescription" drugs to
come down. Wake up, America.

JL