Orthographic reform as a national priority, an ADS responsibility

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Oct 13 15:20:33 UTC 2012

Teaching an IPA phonetic system would be the ultimate in educational bullying.  It's not used in USA for phonetics for kids and rightly so,  but neither is any dictionary phonetic system because of special symbols.  Not even for newspapers or govt pubs us IPA or dictionary phonetics.  To remedy this truespel phonetics was born (in 1986 the same year as SAMPA was born which was to replace the IPA).  It can be learned in 15 minutes.  It is copy/paste, filename, and spreadsheet compatible (for analyses).  It allows "writing" phonetics easily for the first time.  In the future all dictionaries, translation guides, and learning texts will be interlinked with the lingua france phonetic spelling through truespel phonetics.  It's free.   See http://justpaste.it/course2

Tom Zurinskas, Conn 20 yrs, Tenn 3, NJ 33, now Fl 9.
See how English spelling links to sounds at http://justpaste.it/ayk