Orthographic reform as a national priority, an ADS responsibility

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Mon Oct 15 17:19:39 UTC 2012

At 10/15/2012 11:26 AM, Michael Newman wrote:
>What grammatical items do you have in mind. I couldn't find too much
>that distinguishes NYCE from other varieties.

My grammatical item was your "Also, we got the most marvelous
collection of vowels."  I don't know whether to take that as  NYCE
(or is it LIE? as in Queens, LI?) -ism or a casual typing elision.

And I was just joshing there.  (Not about vowels, though.)

Joel