jimson/gypsum (weed)

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Tue Oct 16 01:00:30 UTC 2012

On Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 5:35 PM, Charles C Doyle <cdoyle at uga.edu> wrote:
> jimson weed

I wonder why this has never been cultivated. Its lily-like flower
isn't bad-looking. A little genetic engineering, and who knows? Its
odor isn't particularly appealing, but neither is that of the lily.

--
-Wilson

[Just heard the robot, Bender, of Futurama say, "I'm going _sideways
in time_!" For (older?) aficionados of science-fiction, that's a nice
in-joke/hommage referencing the classic story by Murray Leinster,
"Sidewise (sic) in Time."]

-----
-Mark Twain