three questions to find out where someone is from

Benjamin Torbert btorbert at GMAIL.COM
Wed Oct 24 01:38:20 UTC 2012

Ask them a question to elicit weakglided /ai/, or raised /ae/.  This is
like the 20-questions prompt "is it larger than a breadbox?'  Proceed with
questions (2) and (3) from there.

BT