Snowicane (Frankenstorm) Sandy Headed for NY -- Daily Intel

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Oct 26 12:43:31 UTC 2012

Joel, you're thinking of Dracunado.  There's also Dracuquake,  Dracuflood,
and Dracublizzard. Or "Franken-" if you prefer. Or "Godzilla-."  Or,
straining the resourcs of English to the red limit, "Wolfmanruption."

JL