"choc ice", the British Oreo (TM)

Dan Goncharoff thegonch at GMAIL.COM
Mon Oct 29 14:45:24 UTC 2012

Good Humor calls it "Original Ice Cream on a Stick"

http://www.goodhumor.com/product/detail/114447/original-ice-cream-bar-good-humor

It's worth investigating the out-of-court settlement between Good Humor and
Popsicle in the 20s. Popsicle got the rights to ice and sherbert on a
stick; Good Humor retained the rights to ice cream.

DanG