"gay" redux

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Oct 29 22:35:11 UTC 2012

> I find it unlikely that they'd be playing such sub rosa games with a
film's title.

Certain "cultural theorists" would be quick to point out that that's "just
your opinion." And one of the rules is that any opinion is better than any
other opinion identified as "just your opinion." Another rule is that any
far-fetched possibility is more interesting than a mundane one, and
therefore more "likely" because more fun to argue.

But maybe those days are coming to an end. I certainly hope so.

JL