"Alice=?windows-1252?Q?=92s_?=Adventures in an Appalachian Wonderland" published by Evertype

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Mon Oct 29 23:06:08 UTC 2012

On Oct 29, 2012, at 5:09 PM, Wilson Gray wrote:

> On Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 8:46 AM, Michael Everson <everson at evertype.com> wrote:
>> Re-sending this with UTF-8 specifically selected as the encoding in Apple Mail.
>
> It's surprising that re-sending is necessary. The original post is
> clean. Well, maybe the post is clean only for us - or should that be,
> "for we"? - fellow Mac-users, even for those of us who use the
> Mailplane front-end for Gmail for Mac instead of Mail.

Not true for me; Michael's original post was as unreadable for me as mine apparently were for all of you before I switched to plaintext, and I have a Mac.  But I'm using Mail, not a web-based reader, so maybe that's the issue.

LH