"Alice=?windows-1252?Q?=92s_?=Adventures in an Appalachian Wonderland" published by Evertype

Michael Everson everson at EVERTYPE.COM
Tue Oct 30 08:26:17 UTC 2012

On 29 Oct 2012, at 23:06, Laurence Horn wrote:

> Not true for me; Michael's original post was as unreadable for me as mine apparently were for all of you before I switched to plaintext,

Again, my text was sent as plain text, and not as styled text (with font or italics specified). The problem was on the side of the listserv's handling of character set.