"I saw an article about a wild _boor_ in Berlin."

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Tue Oct 30 17:39:04 UTC 2012

The article, provided by the writer, uses "wild _boar_," of course. He
goes on to write that he used to enjoy "the wild baby _boor_ as well
as the really great escargot at [Le Pavillon du Lac]."

>From a post to an Army Security Agency Berlin "alumni" listserv.

BTW, isn't "baby wild boar" the usual order?

--
-Wilson
-----