Modern proverb: Life is a journey, not a destination (1920)

Dan Goncharoff thegonch at GMAIL.COM
Sat Sep 1 15:44:35 UTC 2012

What Emerson did say:

To finish the moment, to find the journey's end in every step of the road,
to live the greatest number of good hours, is wisdom.

Moreover, in popular experience, everything good is on the highway.

Essays, Second Series
II Experience
1844

DanG