Possible word of the year

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Sun Sep 2 16:41:27 UTC 2012

I notice that in the two newspapers I read, NYTimes and Boston Globe,
several articles (through Saturday) have taken the space to quote or
paraphrase the "do it to himself" passage (together with other short
excerpts), but no article has undertaken to explain it.  Apparently
these newspapers can't even talk about the F-word.  Or they're clever
enough to know that everyone able to read and understand English --
except car-parkers in Tampa, but they hadn't yet read these two
papers -- will fully understand without needing instruction.

Joel