Possible word of the year

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Sep 3 03:47:17 UTC 2012

The added irony is that MSNBC hosts during the Convention coverage kept
fuming over the unsaid "F-word". Ed Schultz and Chris Matthews repeated
several times something to the effect, "Well, he just doesn't talk this
way!" The expression "F-word" was used profusely.

I guess, I am either more used to "vulgarities" or humor involving only
one side of a dialogue runs in the family (I have a satirist in the
family who specializes in this sort of humor). But I had no trouble
interpreting what he was saying. But I simply could not figure out which
"F-word" the MSNBC people kept complaining about...

     VS-)